Monday, August 9, 2010

A couple week end of work knocked out

Last week end, was spent trying to locate a fresh water leak, I was not able to locate any probelm before I pulled out the fresh water pump to discover it was leakng from the underside.

So I disassembled it and was not able to find a leak so before I reintalled it I cover the area where the pump connects to the motor with mulehide tape,and then soldered all of the wires connection covering them with skrink wire wrap, to hedge my bet I took a baking pan of my wifes and installed it under the pump to catch any water that may end up leaking from the unit, I decided I would wait and see what happend before I installed a drain tube into the pan to insure we did not have any standing water, and after a week we have not seen any water so I must have solved the problem.

This week end or today Sataudry the 11th of June I installed the wireless back up camers system. It came with little to no useable instrctions, but it seem cut and dry so I wired it into my tail light assembley to my reverse light. I instlled the 7" color monitor on the dash and after a basic test it seem as if it all went well, I will post some phots tomorrow if I remmbmer to take some to show what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment