Monday, August 9, 2010

Oil change and fuel filter replaced

Well today Sunday/ 5 15 2011 I finally got the oil changed , new filter and 7 qt. of oil and also replaced the in line fuel filter running along the right frame., I will have to go back and replaced a small section of that hose being I notice that the hose is beginning to break down, so I have to add a section and replace some hose.

 I guess I was surprised that the oil plug was metric it took a 15MM socket to remove it, thought for sure it would have been a 9/16th. I bought everything to also lube it, but the grease gun I bought was too large for the job [and I bought a mini one] and was unable to get it into the proper position, so I guess I will have to buy a 90 degree connection to get the task done, the book said thee was 18 fitting that needed to be greased, but so far I have only discovered a few, laying on my back so I guess I will have either get it higher off the ground and or look much harder to get this task completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment