Monday, August 9, 2010

Repalce the range hood fan / Reinstalled Sunday Oct 3rd. 2010

Surprise how hard it was to locate a replacement fan for the one that was missing in the stove hood, first I installed a computer fan but I thought it may not move enough air, so I ended up buying a cheap auto 12 volt car osculating fan, which I disassembled and harvested all usable parts, made a aluminum hanger bracket and then installed it in the range hood, I will swap the fan polarity to make it run back ward once I get it reinstalled in the motor home.

I also striped the paint off it when I discovered rust and repainted it with a almond color paint

Today after painting the range hood, I rewired the lights , replace both of them, installed the fan, I reinstalled the range hood back into the kitchen.
I also also install a strip of the rubbed bronze panel at the lip to transition it into the new backslash.



1 comment: