Monday, August 9, 2010

Work completed on Sunday Nov 7, 2010

Well today I finally replaced the broken slider on my awning, was surprised how hard it was to mushroom the rivet, but none the less got it repaired and now we can practice lowing and raising it.

I also completed the sealing of the roof, first in the rear where we can see there was once a roof leak I installed 6" wide strips of Mule-skin and then sealed the balance of the seam with a clear roof sealer.

That leak had already been repaired, but we figured it better safe than sorry.

I also began cleaning up the paint job with rattle cans, the driver side seen to be worst off than the right side, for unknown reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Great job and an inspiration for me to restore a 1983 pace arrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dohook up my 3 batterys on my 1985 southwind fleetwood rv motorhome ive now been threw 12 batters cause them not being hooked up properly please HELP

    ReplyDelete