Monday, August 9, 2010

Installed new AM Equipment Windshield Wiper Motor

Well the new wiper motor assembly showed up this week and I got it installed yesterday, and overall very happy with the results. Was surprised that I was not able to locate any 1/4X28 treaded studs, so I ended up removing the old ones just to discover they looked as if they may have been cut off bolts, but I could have been incorrect. Everything lined up pretty well, and once I got it installed, I wired in a new plug and even though the arc is a bit off and it doesn't seem to be in-sync with the stock motor, I am happy to have a replacement that will do the job.

Yesterday I also changed the oil in the generator, and replaced the oil filter,  I inspected both the gas and air filters, and they both seem to be in good shape so I didn't replace either.

Today Sunday May 22nd, I plan to go to the roof and clean both Coleman Mac 111 air conditioners, being neither seem to be cooling the interior.

No comments:

Post a Comment